There are times when the photographer after clicking the pictures realizes that the background is not complimenting the subject of the photo and the photographer wishes to change the background. The photographer can click the picture again by placing a different background, but it will be a time-consuming process.
However, the photographer can change the background of the photo as per their desire with the use of photo editor. It is a simple, quick and easy way to change the background color that works perfectly for any type of photos. Guide yourself on the process of changing the background color by referring to this link https://skylum.com/blog/change-the-color-and-adjust-a-grey-background-in-photo.
Step to change the background color of the photo
- Step 1: Select the photo that you wish to edit and open it in the photo editing software. The program then opens the picture and displays it on your desktop.
- Step 2: The photographer should then select the foreground and the background of the picture separately. As you mark the image, the program changes the background color to white.
- Step 3: Now the photographer should switch to the background tab and select the color of the background you wish to apply. See if the new background compliments the subject. Once the color of the background is finalized save the picture.
Different shades of grey that can be used as a background
- Fashion grey: It is a lighter shade of grey that brings versatility to the picture. It brings a lighter shade to the picture if the subject of the photo is closer to the background. And the background appears dark when the subject is away from the background.
- Smoke grey: A slightly darker shade of grey produces the smoke grey color. The subject seems vibrant and appeals to the eye of the audience.
- Thunder grey: It is the darkest shade as compared to the other two. It can be used to create a stark contrast between the subject and the background.